SEO (search engine optimisation) and smart web design is the perfect foil to the wet weather. Up here in north Queensland we are getting ready for the Christmas holidays and for all the rain – lots and lots of rain!
Buckets and buckets of the lovely stuff falls from the sky at this time of year, making now the perfect time for focusing on search engine optimisation (SEO) and web design.
We won’t let all the rain put a damper on your bottom line this year, because we will optimise your business website within an inch of its life, making sure that Google absolutely loves your web design and business marketing website. When Google is in love with your websites, you receive lots and lots of traffic to your website, the tourists start to search and find your business marketing website first - before your competitors show up in the search engine results pages (serps). A good web design is crucial to get the edge on your competitors.
When you have a good web design and your business marketing web site is first in the queue, you have a much better chance of grabbing the tourist dollars before they look elsewhere – which is vital when the tourists need a tinnie to get from A to B during the wet season. Time to think about clever Web Design.
Benefits Of Smart Web Design?
- More traffic: When your web design and website is optimised for the search engines, you start to receive more organic traffic to your website. Google love smart website design and well optimised websites. Google will direct traffic to the websites they favour. This traffic comes from people who are looking for accommodation, restaurants, cafes or bars, which can lead to more enquiries, sales and profits.
- More enquiries: When more tourists search Google ( popular search engine) for accommodation or tours, and then start phoning your establishment, making enquiries about accommodation services or bookings during the wet season, you can breathe a lot more easily. Enquiries mean that your website is being found and is encouraging tourists to contact your business and services.
- More sales: When the sales and bookings start coming in, you really start to see the benefit of Search Engine Optimisation and smart web design, because this is the result we all want at this time of the year.
- More profits: A good web design = more sales, more sales = more profits, which when you are fighting for every tourist dollar, is a huge step forward during the wet season in Cairns.
- Happy dance: You are now ready to do a happy dance, because your website design and Cairns search engine optimisation services have increased organic traffic to your website, ramped up the enquiries, bookings and sales and your profits are now looking healthier than they have in a long time.
Oh and we have years and years of experience optimising websites – we actually teach web designers how to become Search Engine Optimisation consultants themselves, so we know a thing or two about SEO in Cairns :)
Contact Adam at The SEO Shop: email@example.com or complete our online enquiry form for more information.