Google AdWords is a digital marketing service where businesses pay for ads on the first page of Google’s search engine results pages (serps). This is vital for anyone who isn’t already on the first page organically and if you already have page one rankings, it will reinforce your position as a strong business in Cairns.
These PPC ads help to increase targeted traffic and generate leads for your business, however it can be tricky to set up and manage a Google AdWords account, particularly when you have to bid on keywords in order for your ad to be shown in the serps. This is why our digital marketing services are in such great demand in Cairns, because we do all this for you, leaving you free to run your business as usual (fishing anyone?).
6 Reasons you should invest in our digital marketing services in Cairns
- We do it all for you: Trying to select the right keywords and bidding on these keywords in Google can be a difficult task. Don’t worry! We do all this for you, because we know you don’t need the added stress of running AdWords campaigns yourself.
- We create all the ads: How good are you are writing powerful ads with perfect copy and call to actions? We have had years to refine our digital marketing services in Cairns and we know how to write and optimise ads to increase traffic and conversions for your website.
- One flat fee: We know that everyone is on a limited budget, so we have pared down our fees to just $165 per month. There is also a once only $200 fee for setting up your AdWords account in your name (so you have ownership of your account), selecting the best keywords and bidding on them, creating the Google ads and strategizing your campaigns. After that, it’s just a flat $165 each month.
- No additional commissions: Most companies who offer digital marketing services charge an additional fee of a few cents every time someone clicks on your ads! It might not sound like much, but it soon adds up. We don’t do this as we are a small Cairns business ourselves and we understand tight budgets!
- No contracts: You can walk away at any time, because we have no lock-in contracts.
- No minimum spend: We recommend a minimum spend on your PPC campaign, but it’s up to you whether you agree or not. Lower or higher – it’s your decision, but based on our experience, we will suggest a figure that’s best for your campaign goals.