Content & Technical Based SEO
Content & Technical Based SEO
All of our SEO campaigns follow a step by step repeatable series of processes that have proven results.
This is the same method that we teach our students and it's the same method we used to get ourselves to Rank Zero & Number 1, Number 2 and to dominate page 1 entirely for ourselves.
Our SEO Packages are offered to only 1 client per industry per area. You will have an exclusive relationship with us during the campaign. We will notify you if any competitors or potential competitors even contact us for an enquiry.
We do not have lock in contracts - you pay by the month.
Ask the big agencies if they will do this? We think you know the answer.
Big Agencies are big because they serve as many people as they can - even your competitors.
They often even say "we have clients in your industry already" like that is a good thing? How?
SEO is a Race not a social media gathering!
WHY CHOOSE US?
PREMIUM SEO COMPANY in cairns
Want to get your business ranking at the top of Google?
Well - it's possible with a smart web design and some hard work from us! What better way to help your business through the slower wet season months than to make it more Google friendly?
Let us help you to generate more leads, sales and conversions, increase profits and grow your business.
Our SEO Difference
Surprisingly, SEO is handled almost uniquely by every provider. That's because ultimately, there isn't an established set of consistent rules that need to be followed.
Our point of difference is that we focus on SEO education the entire time. We encourage all our clients to learn as much as they can about SEO during their campaigns, so they become more knowledgeable about optimising their own website.
Eventually, we're more than happy to hand over the SEO campaigns to our clients, when they are ready to take on the work themselves.
WE RANK NUMBER 1 IN GOOGLE FOR A REASON
We really know what we're doing and we walk our own talk.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
5 reasons why you are not ranking on page 1
In 2019, Google has changed a lot!
There are many reasons why a website will rank poorly in the serps and even more reasons why they are not on page 1 of Google. After all, with more than 2 billion active websites on the planet, it is more than understandable that they can’t all be on page 1.
Even more enlightening is the fact that after you have removed all of the paid ad slots above the fold on Google, you only have about 10 or so slots left for your website! With so many websites online, the competition for these slots is fierce.
If your mind is already set on ranking on page 1 of Google, here are 5 reasons why you aren’t there yet:
1. Your niche is too competitive: If you have decided to create an e-commerce site to sell cameras, then you have just about zero and zip chance of ranking on page 1 in the serps. Some niches are just too competitive with the big guns already solidly holding on to their page 1 rankings.
SOLUTION: Find a less competitive niche or a micro niche within the larger niche you are trying to enter.
2. You aren’t focusing on the right keywords: If you have found a niche that is not too competitive, then the next problem is your choice of keywords. Just because the niche is not fiercely competitive, doesn’t mean that you can easily rank for highly competitive keywords.
SOLUTION: Go for broad or long tail keywords and start building traction this way with the right content.
3. Your on-page SEO sucks: There is no easy way to say this, but if you haven’t optimised your website for the search engines, you had better have deep pockets because you are in the land of PPC services and paid ads.
SOLUTION: Get some serious SEO in Cairns!
4. Your site is too slow to load: Consumers today want information at their fingertips and they like sites that load quickly. So if your site takes 6 seconds to load, no wonder you aren’t ranking on page 1 - in fact you will be lucky to rank in the top 10 pages of the serps.
SOLUTION: Engage a developer to sort out your site’s loading times and optimise the content.
5. You have a lot of duplicate content: This is so easy to do and tends to creep up on you. E-commerce sites are particularly prone to duplicate content and so are sites that create multiple geo location pages and don’t rewrite the content for each one.
SOLUTION: Remove or rewrite all of your duplicate content or if you MUST have it – turn it into an image because search engines can’t read images.
For more information on internet marketing strategies or training, contact Adam at The SEO Shop in Cairns: email@example.com or complete our online enquiry form.
Cornerstone Pages and Keywords
Our methodology focuses on the theory of creating special cornerstone pages on a website that have a very specific long tail keyword associated with them.
Using on-page and off-page optimisation, as well as link building, social media and blogging, we create in-bound links to these pages.
It's really simple in terms of defining it - it's not rocket science! However in practice building quality in-bound links can be somewhat tricky and that's where our fully trained consultants come into play.
We never, ever, ask a client to sign a contract.
Would YOU sign a contract from your local coffee shop and pay in advance for a coffee a day for the rest of the year? We didn't think so.
At The SEO Shop in Cairns, we believe that any provider who forces you into a contract is doing it for their own benefit. Most likely because they don't feel that their results will be good enough to keep you coming back every month.
Let's face it - if our system works and you get more business, why would you need a contract with us? Surely you won't walk away from something that's working?
Well this is exactly how we operate with our clients - all of them are willing to work with us - because of our results and none of them are under contract.