SEO Training Mandurah
SEO Training Mandurah Western Australia
We don't just say we are a local Mandurah SEO Training provider for rankings - we mean it.
We have lots of clients based in the Mandurah region of Western Australia, and we are proud that we are one of the few SEO Training providers who are willing to travel down to our Mandurah clients directly.
With over 20 years of commercial experience, or senior SEO Consultant Adam Guerin will come down and deliver a one-on-one SEO training course for you.
If you have a group of people or staff, why not organise an SEO Workshop at one of our local Mandurah training centres or we can come and set up on-site with you.
Contact us today - we'll drive down to meet you in person - and even buy you a coffee :)
Free SEO Training Tip For Mandurah Businesses
So many business owners are reluctant to write a blog, which is a real shame because blogging is a valuable marketing tool, enabling you to easily interact with your audience and increase both traffic and leads.
If you are not blogging, then you are giving your competition a much bigger slice of the action, which in the end, will be to your detriment. Just think about it for a minute – if your competition is already blogging, they are building a healthy reputation across the internet community, as the go-to guys in YOUR industry.
On the other hand, if they are not blogging, you can shoot past them and take a bigger slice of the market before they know what hits them. Don’t get me wrong, blogging isn’t a promotional nirvana, but it is a great way to engage with your target audience and increase traffic, sales, leads and conversions. So just how do you do that?
1. Create content which is sharable: People love to share infographics, videos and how-to lists or lists of interesting facts, across their social networks. So drop the boring topics and create interesting and sharable content instead.
2. Interact with your target audience on their turf: Find out where your customers and potential customers like to hang out on the web and be there with them, chatting, educating, answering questions, solving problems and generally building a positive relationship with them.
3. Use your keywords in your blogs: Taking advantage of free organic traffic from the search engines is only common sense and you do this by incorporating your keywords into the content of your blogs, the Title tags and the Meta descriptions. So many bloggers forget to do this and they are leaving money on the table, right there.
4. Share your posts on your social media channels: You need to interact with your target audience across your social media networks, giving them links to your blog posts. The key here is not to over promote your brand, but to give your audience added value, sprinkling your own links amongst your conversations.
5. Build an email list: When people find a blog that is interesting and offers valuable information, they are more likely to subscribe to their email list, so they can be kept up to date with that brand. An email list gives you the opportunity to send targeted promotions to people who are ready and waiting to hear from you and can dramatically increase traffic to your website and generate many lucrative leads.
These are only five of the easy ways you can use your blog to generate a ton of extra traffic and leads and in turn, increase both sales and conversions.
For more information on internet marketing strategies or SEO training, contact Adam at The SEO Shop: [email protected] or complete our online enquiry form.
Free SEO Audit
No obligation - no salesman - no pressure. Just a free SEO audit of any website. Fill out your email and website below and we'll do the rest!
Would you prefer to talk to us in person? Well for a free meeting and coffee at your office or your favourite cafe simply fill in the form below.